Location: Greater Manchester, Preston, or from home
Salary: £13.75 - 15.50 per hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You may also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (primarily email and phone).
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process..
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Be proficient in english and the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.